Abounding Love Ministries Worldwide aka (ALMs) and our Outreach Prayer Ministries called The Prayer Outreach aka (TPO). This Ministry is a Facebook based Ministry and can be found at ALMshttps://www.facebook.com/groups/almsww/ TPO is at https://www.facebook.com/groups/almsww/ if you are not a member join us and if you are already a member thank you for being involved. We at ALMs also offer a Christian Political site Facebook called In God We Will Trust aka (IGWWT) it cam be found at https://www.facebook.com/In-God-We-Will-Trust-100615676703313/
Our purpose is to strengthen and grow the body of Christ. We are not a non-profit Group as we are waiting for our Certificate. Any one wishing to donate can do so through PayPal, a button can be found on each page of the site, or if by mail contact us for address. We are here to spread the gospel to the lost and strengthen Christians. We wish to get everyone grounded in Gods Word and on the solid rock as talked about in Luke 6:48 He is like a man building a house, who dug deep and laid the foundation on the rock. And when the flood arose, the stream beat vehemently against that house, and could not shake it, for it was founded on the rock.
We are believers in the whole Bible we do believe in God the Father, Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, and the Bible from Genesis to Revelations. It is important in this day to know and understand Gods Word and learn to pray Gods Word we are here for you so please feel free to join us here and in Facebook. We believe that God has called this ministry to help strengthen the Christian Families. We are in a war and the enemy is winning. Divorce is greater in Christian families than in the world, this needs to stop. How can we do this by taking control and teaching and training. We are here to help others find the way and build a strong Christian Family.
ALMs and TPO both are about God and His direction for men, women, and children… We are about God’s plan not ALMs plan. This Ministry is Gods, what we do is from our Heavenly Father and His desires. The scripture verse that we have adopted is found in Psalms 5: 8Lead me, LORD, in your righteousness because of my enemies make your way straight before me. This ministry is about the family, I believe that the calling is to raise up strong in order Godly Christian Families. As well as strong individuals. There are more single parent families now than ever before. We are here to help win this battle as well.
As we grow and get larger and the economy goes up so do our bills. If you like what we do and can help in a small way it would be appreciated in a great way. We do understand that most or in the same boat if you could give $5, $10,$15 or $20 any gift would help us as we grow and is deeply appreciated.
Thank you for reading and may God bless and be with you and watch over you. And America it is time for us to BLESS GOD again...
If you would like to donate please use this button to do so .. the money from the donations goes for the ministry needs and to help with site up keep.
If you would like praise and worship music while on Facebook or any other media simply click on the link below and minimize this page and listen to praise and worship...
- A Commandment, As I First Loved You Love One Another07/22/2017A Commandment, As I First Loved You Love One Another A commandment, as I first loved you love one […]
- Our Father Knows Our Condition We Can Not Hide07/21/2017Our Father Knows Our Condition We Can Not Hide Our Fathers children. Let us not be deceived God, […]
- Righteousness And Wickedness Are Beliefs07/20/2017Righteousness And Wickedness Are Beliefs Righteousness And Wickedness What Do They Have In Common […]
- As A Christian We Should Always Revere Christ As Lord11/25/2016As A Christian We Should Always Revere Christ As Lord As a Christian and the Shepherd of these […]
- The One And Only Way To Heaven Is Jesus10/08/2016The One And Only Way To Heaven Is Jesus The one and only, way to Heaven is Jesus– He has […]
- Goliath A Stones Throw Away David Has The Stone10/06/2016Goliath A Stones Throw Away David Has The Stone Goliath and a young teenage boy that is not even a […]
- Sign Up for News and Devotional06/10/2015To sign up for Newsletter and or Devotionals please click the sign up button in the menu at the top […]
- New Site Tutorial06/08/2015New Site Tutorial New Items on the site First off we have a front page that is always the same with […]
- Subscriber Registration11/21/2014How to Register or Sign In Subscriber Registration and Sign in Hi Debbie here. A little info on […]
- God’s Protection, Correction, Direction and Grace12/28/2016God’s Protection, Correction, Direction and Grace The Protection, the Correction, the […]
- Fear or Faith Which One06/26/2016Fear or Faith Which One Faith or Fear is an article written by my very good friend Regina Austin. […]
- America Is Not The Greatest Nation02/22/2016America Is Not The Greatest Nation America You are not great because you brag about how great you […]
A Bible and A Belt
I am sure this will get some comments about what it says… Well I am 71 years old and I was raised with a belt and now I wish the Bible had been there too. We have parents that throw money at their children trying to buy their love. I am going to ask that you listen to the song before reading on–
Today mom and dad are working full time and life is all about the home and what they have. I see them in a $350,000 home and a $25,000 car and a $40,000 truck. Then there is the travel trailer or motor home and all the other toys. Then the children are left with a door key.
Were I live is not a place where the rich gather, we have one major store and a couple of dollar stores. I see the youth with phones that cost more than my monthly rent. Could someone tell me what child or even a young adult, needs with a $600 or even a $400 phone. It is mom and dad trying to by children’s love. Government has got involved telling parents that they can not spank their children and the do gooders that came up with it say spanking is child abuse. However when asked if what they are doing works so good why is child abuse now is worse that it was in 50’s or 60’s they change the subject. Well I do believe in the Bible and the belt.
May God be with you and watch over you. And America it is time for us to BLESS GOD again…
Psalm 5:8 (NKJV) Lead me, O Lord, in Your righteousness because of my enemies; Make Your way straight before my face.
This site does not claim any rights to this material, (or any part that has been quoted or material previously copyrighted by another this material has been posted for readers of this site and may not be copied or re posted to ones site without written permission of the author and/or ALMs. Permission has been granted to ALMs for the post and links available on this site, for more info see the ALMs info pages section. Thank You.
To sign up for Newsletter and or Devotionals please click the sign up button in the menu at the top of the page or if you are on a phone or tablet please check in the footer as the link is there as well.
The form is as follows :
your choice for which you want ..
If you have problems sending e-mails from the phone please let us know by sending a message through Face Book.
If you have other problems please let us know .
Jym & Debbie